Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Same old crap

Today was a pretty good day. I went to both of my classes and tried to register for Spring '08 Classes, but it turns out I can't register for math or science until I complete my remedial math class... It's soooooo stupid!!! Amber and I had our schedules all planned out so that we would have most of classes together and I would only have school tuesday-thursday, which would be AMAZING, but of course its too good ot be true... soo, Amber and I are going to talk to an advisor tomorrow when I get out of class and then we are going to this skincare study thing that pays $300 if you qualify! So I am just hoping I get in because that would totally solve the money issue... Tomorrow is going to be sooo busy... I have to squeeze a test in between my two classes tomorrow as well. Well, I am at Amber's house so I need to go so I'm home at a decent hour...
anna

1 comment:

Steph said...

THANKS for Jude's gifts, Anna banana! I especially love the little shoes and the little brother and big sister outfits. :) He'll be here very soon...