Saturday, October 27, 2007

update

Well, we're in Colorado and having lots of fun. Every time I come up here I want to move here, but it's so hard because I don't want to leave the fam. Ugh. I hate making decisions. Maybe I will figure out my future plans in the next year or so.. Anywayz, we ate some really good food today, but now I am sick. So, that sucks. Kendra wants us to go to church tomorrow, but I am feeling rather apathetic... It is soooo cold here! I mean, not to the people who live here (I saw a guy wearing shorts today), but definitely to the visiting Texans. Everyone went to bed, but I am wide awake... probably the constant flow of caffeine, which is another factor of why I feel like crap. I bought some huge, comfy sweatpants from the CSU Bookstore today. I love them! Oh, and I am so proud... I've only had about 6 cigarettes total in the last 2 days! Yay! I am so sick of smoking. Yuck. Of course, I can't really take the credit. It's the Chantix. So we were talking about South Park and The Simpsons and stupid, but funny episodes. It was pretty funny. Sometimes I think John should be a stand-up comedian. I don't want to go home tomorrow. At least we have a late evening flight. I do miss Caroline and the kids... but I missed school on Thursday and Friday (Friday was by accident, thursday was on purpose) and I am not looking forward to playing "catch-up"... blegh. stupid responsibility. Oh but the good thing is I will get a somewhat decent (sp?) paycheck next week because I worked a VERY long shift on Wednesday. I was at work until about 1 a.m! Anywayz, I am losing interest in blogging now, so I will do something else now, thanx 4 reading! xoxo Banana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. you forgot that special shirt you bought...so i might just have to wear it! (just kiddin') Glad you had fun here...come back. PS check out front range community college.

Kendra said...

hmm, that was me. KENDRA

Anonymous said...

You are listed 2nd on Brent's blog.