Tuesday, November 27, 2007

And life goes on...

Sorry I haven't written in awhile... life has been very busy lately. I have two research papers due very soon (next week I think...) and one is 3-5 pgs and the other is 5-7 pgs... I've been doing a lot of research, but I get confused and distracted and I haven't even started writing either paper... You know how some people just don't get certain concepts? (like math for example) well, one of the things i just don't get is research papers. Although, I have had quite a bit of help from friends and my dad about the easiest way to go about researching and writing... I hate having to cite things and research and bla bla bla... I like papers that I can just sit down and b.s. my way through... Those are easy.
Anywayz, my Thanksgiving was good. My best friend Amber came over and hung out with us because she didn't want to go to her grandparents' house in the middle of nowhere... We're practically joined at the hip these days... She is going to transfer to Northlake next semester so we can carpool and hopefully have a couple of classes together or something. That will be awesome.
Oh ya, a couple of days ago I got ANOTHER speeding ticket... Stupid cops (I know, I know it wasn't their fault I was speeding)... So much for buying everyone nice Christmas gifts... My money is going to be really tight by the time I pay off my ticket... Hopefully I can take defensive driving with Amber who also recently got a ticket... I think we are going to court to get the information we need on thursday... I hate speed limits... and I hate driving a yellow car (too visible.. haha)...
Well, I should probably get some sleep...
~Anna

2 comments:

Brent said...

I understand what you mean when you mentioned how some people just don't grasp certain concepts: I scored in the bottom 3% on the math portion of the ACT (the college admission test).

But, I can knock out a research paper like nobody's business!

And, cops can't stand young adults driving too fast. Did you try crying to get out of the ticket? Sometimes that helps...not that I'd know. But I've heard that helps.

Kendra said...

you can get my gift at the dollar store. :)