Thursday, March 13, 2008

a little too harsh
okay, so my last blog was a little, no, WAY too harsh. i was just angry at myself. i know it was my choice. no one else could have made it for me. sometimes i just get too overwhelmed and feel like it is the only option. rather than acting negatively on it i should do something constructive. that was my mistake. no one elses.
i am sick of being hurt. and sometimes i have no control over the things that are hurting me, but most of the time i am the one responsible. i need to grow up and accept that. if i want a better life, than i need to move on. who cares what you are doing? do what you want to do.
just know that if you are doing those things, i cannot and will not be around you. im sorry. thats just how it has to be. i have to protect myself so that i am not doing this forever. trust me i would love to party the rest of my life, but deep down i have goals and higher motives than that. plus there is no honesty and reliability in drug world. and that is something i highly value.
i love you all and i am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings. i will have to remember next time i am pissed not to write on my blog. or at least censor it a little. oh well at least i got my point across.
anna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, did I mention that time I opened up a can of Fanta grape and found a fingernail in it? Ever since then I have begun bowling. I mean like, bowling during the DAY. Between classes & stuff. Weird now, I'm not sure what to make of it. But I'm sure there's purpose for real. In the divine plan you know.

JT

Blondee said...

VERY PROUD OF YOU, BABY.

Kendra said...

happy easter sis