Sunday, March 9, 2008

ranting

lately ive learned a few things...

1. sometimes the people you love most hurt u the most.

2. sometimes those same people lie to you and refuse to answer your phone calls with no explanation.

also, there are people in my life that i do not need in my life right now. DO NOT TEMPT ME to do things i do not want to do.

I DONT WANT ALCOHOL OR PILLS OR ANYTHING ELSE

i want someone i can trust and i hate the fact that i keep hurting the people i love the most. like my parents. the other night was bad, but it will not happen again. i just need some reliable people in my life who arent flakey and dont drag me down. i love yall but if you are gonna drag me down, id rather be alone. i am going to make something of myself and continue to go through school even though its been a bumpy ride. please do not contact me if you want to party because i dont. i just have to make it through the next two or three months and then i dont have to mess with this bullshit anymore.

if you are one of those people LEAVE ME ALONE. i will not be stuck in this level of life forever. i am ready to grow up and move on and if you are not than you can stay behind.

anna

2 comments:

Kendra said...

anna - i like the honesty of this post. it seems that you should sign this and frame it -- it reads like a contract you've made for yourself or a proclamation you are making to the world.

it's nice to have you nearby. :)

Anna said...

aw thanks. i actually decided it was pretty mean. or harsh rather. i made the choices, not them. w/e. i love being near you. and art. very fun. xoxo